Being a SAHM has proven to be more rewarding than I had ever imagined. I still don't have the whole homemaker thing down yet, but I'm having a lot of fun! I NEVER thought that I would be a SAHM. I didn't think that it would make me happy...I figured I'd always need time away from home and the kids. It's crazy how much having a baby has changed my thought process!
Now that school has started, it seems so weird to me that I am not there. I see the school buses drive up my street and I'm so happy that I don't have to be where they are going! I do miss some aspects of work, but when I sit down to play with Max and listen to his giggles, I know it's worth it!
Will I be a SAHM forever? Probably not. One day, my kid(s) will grow up and go to school and I'll probably be bored at home. I don't think I'd ever go back to what I was doing before, it was too stressful, but I'll probably go and do something. Until then, I am so much more content and happy then I ever thought I would be! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment