I am not a huge fan of the 4 season weather we have in Utah. I usually don't really mind the spring and fall, and I love the summer, but I HATE winter. I tell Riley almost every other day that I would like to move to Mexico if we could figure out a way to make money there.
I think I'm bitter about the weather because summer was not long enough this year, but I can handle fall. . .what happened to fall??? Snow already!?! As I write this, it's 38 degrees outside and my heater is blaring! I'm tempted to pack my bags and move to Arizona where the weather this week will be in the mid to high 90's.
I generally like the fall, it reminds me of when Riley and I met. I love taking walks in the fall air, driving up the canyon to look at the pretty leaves, and visiting the corn mazes and pumpkin patches. I'm hoping that it really does warm up a little bit this week so that we can do some of these things! Until then, I guess I'll just stay indoors and make some of my favorite fall food--apple pie, pumpkin anything (cookies, bread, pie, you name it), chili, yummm. . .I'm making myself hungry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You're making me hungry too! Sam is so cute! You should come out to WV it's beautiful fall weather!
Yes it has gone by way to fast!! i heard that it is supposed to warm up soon! i don't like winter that much either! well have fun cooking!
I agree this weather sucks! but you can make me lots of your pumpkin stuff and i will love that!!! ha ha
Post a Comment