Friday, March 20, 2009

Sam's Stats

We finally took Sam in for his 6 month check up. As usual, he didn't really mind his check-up, and I think Max was more worried about the shots that Sam had to get than Sam was. It has been a rough couple of days for Sam since the shots though, with fevers and irritability. I think he may be getting teeth too, and he has a bit of a cold, so that isn't helping matters much.
Here are his stats:
Length: 28.5 inches (95%)
Weight: 18 lbs. 13 oz. (75%)
Head: 44.5 cm (75%)
He's getting SO big! I just love his cute baby thighs and kissing cheeks!

2 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

Jax is cutting his first tooth as we speak and I think he has another one right behind it since he is still sick. Its no fun!

Catherine Glazner said...

I can't believe Sam is 6 months old!! He's so chubby!! I love the chubs!!!