Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Thanksgiving

I am so excited it's finally Thanksgiving break. Teachers everywhere have been waiting for this break since school started. My students all asked what I was doing for the break, and I responded "sitting at home" to which they replied, "that sounds boring". But it isn't. I'm so excited to just have some time to spend with Max. He's becoming so active and it's so much fun!
I'm also very excited to make my part of Thanksgiving dinner. It's so strange how much more domestic I've become now that I don't feel forced. I'm even thinking of making some Christmas decorations while I'm hanging out at home.
I'm looking forward to having some self-reflection away from work. Within the next few months, I need to decide whether to keep teaching or to stay home. This has proven to be a very hard and emotional decision. I honestly don't know which way would benefit my family and me more.
Off to self-reflection!!!

No comments: