Saturday, June 18, 2005

Laziness

I am really good at being lazy. I have been so lazy since school let out! I really need to do some stuff around the house and edit a dance recital video, but it's been so nice to just be lazy. I quit my job (hooray!) and have lost most of my faith in the public school system. I have been hanging out with Max a whole bunch. We do everything together and it's so much fun!!! I love watching him learn new things. He learned how to walk last week and his new favorite word is "A-Oh". It's so cute when he says it! I have been taking him to a playgroup and he loves it! He is getting so big and is much taller than most kids his age.
Besides hanging out with Max, I haven't done much. I'm sure my husband would love it if I would clean up around here, but I can't seem to get motivated, and when I do, Max wants to take up all of my attention (he's really good at distracting me!)
Anyway, I'm loving my laziness and enjoying being finished with school! It's so great!

No comments: