Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mario Kart and other Random Wednesday-ness

We finally got Mario Kart for the Wii, and it is AWESOME! Riley, Max, and I have been spending some quality family time gaming for the past two days. Max has been loving it. He says his favorite courses are Luigi Circuit and Moo Moo Meadows. I really like DK Summit. Max was so proud of his caterpillar mask he made in preschool the other day. It was very cute. Preschool is almost out for the summer, I can't believe it! This year has flown by. Max has been loving his new teacher (long story as to WHY there is a new teacher), but I think we're all really ready for summer. I just hope that it starts to get WARMER, and not just for one day, but consistently!
Max and mom on Mother's Day. Mother's Day was awesome! Thanks for the Wii Fit Riley and Max! I can't wait until it gets here so I can try it out. What a great present! Also, Riley's mom found the best book for me, it's called "Mom says I can", and besides being super cute (it made me cry when I read it), the little boy in the book is named Max. So cute!I love Max's new PJ's! He thinks the cape is the greatest thing ever, and he goes outside after he puts these on so that he can make the cape fly around in the wind. If you can't tell, in this picture Max is flexing his superman muscles. :-)

4 comments:

Catherine Glazner said...

LOL- Sweet!! Max LOVE the arm flex!! You'll have to tell me about the Wii fit!? He's pj's are super cute too!! Love the picture of you and Max!!

I'm ready for summer!! SOO ready..!! I'm ready for SPRING to arrive?...did that happen yet!?

Unknown said...

Your new blog layout is super cute! I can tell you are ready for summer :)So we want to come play Mario Kart on the Wii! That sounds so fun! Max looks cute with his cape!

Andrea said...

That is so cute! Total boy jammies! You look really good too, I miss you!

Rachael Grotegut said...

Holy crap I didn't know you had a blog Nicole! I was in cleaning out my stats and saw your link had visited my site. So I took a look. I was super excited to see you had a blog.
So I went back and read a bunch of your posts. I didn't even know Tesla was pregnant. I am so excited that you are having another boy. Two boys are so much fun.
Hope you are feeling okay? I've missed hanging out.