Saturday, May 31, 2008

Only 100 Days to Go!

Yeah! I love having the countdown from the little baby widget on the side of this page. I now have just 100 days left and I'm so excited! Max is getting pretty anxious too, a few days ago he said, "Mom, lets go to the Doctor's office and tell him to cut the baby out."

I have so much left to do, but I am a total procrastinator so I'm sure most of it will get done in the last month or so. :-)

We're headed down to Vegas in the morning. . .Happy Birthday to Riley and I! We decided that we would go and see "Love" this year for our birthdays. I love the Beatles and am so excited to see the show! I will let you all know how it is when we get home! TTFN.

2 comments:

Rachael Grotegut said...

Happy birthday you two! Have a blast in vegas!

James and Cassidee said...

HEy I am glad you found me! I'm a little nervous about a boy since we have no brothers! Have a good birthday!