Friday, September 12, 2008

More pictures of Sam!

13 comments:

McArthur Family said...

He's soooooooo cute! Congratulations!!!!

Catherine Glazner said...

Nicole I love the scrapbook page!! He was so adorable, I loved holding him!!! He was so awake, he's little eyes were wide open!! Congrats Nicole!!! Let me know if you need anything!! Love ya!!

I hate things said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love all the pictures! He is so cute! Love you guys!

Rachael Grotegut said...

He is really so so cute! He has the fattest cheeks! Please let me know if you need anything. I am just a drive away :)

Kaitlyn said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you Nicole! Sam is so sweet.

Natalie and Craig said...

oh, he is just so freaking cute! congrats, you guys win on making the cutest kids ever! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all the cute pictures! What a lucky little boy to belong to such a great family! Congratulations :)

The Robinson's said...

congrats! he is so precious!!

Unknown said...

Nicole - He is so cute! This is my first time EVER posting on a blog - so you know this is special!!! Good thing we both keep making boys because we do such a good job at it! He is adorable - It was so fun to see you guys - Love Tes

The Fisher's said...

We are so happy for you! He is adorable! (Love the scrapbook page too!) Oh, and isn't Weipert the best doctor ever?

Nicole said...

I love Weipert! He is the best. He has been so great with both of our kids now.

Amber Lynn said...

Oh Nicole!!! he is so stinkin adorable!!! congrats to you and your cute family!!! and look how beautiful you look right after!!! Sure miss you guys! love ya