Here's a fun picture of our little family on last weekends camping trip. Tomorrow, we will grow one member larger! I am so nervous/excited/scared/glad to be done! I just got confirmation from the hospital, we will have a sweet new little (or big, I'm guessing bigger) Sam in the morning! I can't wait to meet him. I will make sure to post pictures and stats when we get home. . .wish me luck! I'm hoping this c-section is a little bit easier than the last one.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Tomorrow!
Here's a fun picture of our little family on last weekends camping trip. Tomorrow, we will grow one member larger! I am so nervous/excited/scared/glad to be done! I just got confirmation from the hospital, we will have a sweet new little (or big, I'm guessing bigger) Sam in the morning! I can't wait to meet him. I will make sure to post pictures and stats when we get home. . .wish me luck! I'm hoping this c-section is a little bit easier than the last one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
GOOD LUCK! We will be praying for you guys! I hope all goes well with everything and that Sam will be healthy and well! I can't wait to hear about everything and see cute little Sam!
Yea! I am excited to see the pics!
Good luck you two! I am so excited to meet Sam!
Nicole,
I love you and pray everything goes well.
Amber
Post a Comment