Friday, February 27, 2009

And it Begins!

Now that Sam is semi-mobile (by rolling and scooting where he wants to be), he likes to go wherever Max is playing. Max has been pretty good about things so far, only occasionally trying to roll him back over or yelling for me to come and intercede.In fact, Max has been very willing to share K'Nex he isn't playing with. I think he's kind of excited to have someone at home to play with, especially now that Sam has started to show interest. This is what I found the other day while Max was playing. In an attempt to "share" with Sam, he brought over a bunch of K'Nex and started piling them on! I can only hope that the "sharing" continues. :-)

4 comments:

Natalie and Craig said...

ha ha, that is the funniest thing i have ever seen, max is so silly! i love that kid!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love it we are going through the same thing at are house lately. I love checking on your blog because it makes me feel good that my two boys are NORMAL!!!

Rachael Grotegut said...

Oh my gosh how cute! You are going to love when they are older and play together all the time. Its so much less work. I don't have to entertain my kids anymore, I just tell them to go play with eachother!
By the way Sam is so cute and chunky!

Amber Lynn said...

he is so cute! I love haning 2 boys,, easy entertainment.. other then kaden is now 10 mo old and freakin walking.. shoot me now.. Hope your lil guy takes his time!