I've been tagged (love ya Amber!). Is it sad that it's hard to think of 25 random things about myself? I'll blame it on mother's-after-baby-absentmindedness. :-)
So here it goes. If you are tagged by me, then you must do the same thing on your blog (and/or facebook) and tag 25 people also. Enjoy
1. I love ice cream, especially strawberry. I'll take a strawberry shortcake serenade from Cold Stone any day.
2. I tend to be obsessive about some things, I just wish I could channel this part of my personality into cleaning my house. (I'm sure Riley wishes this too) :-)
3. I love playing video games, especially Nintendo.
4. I had to get glasses when I was 2. My farsightedness reversed itself by 9th grade. I love not having to worry about glasses or contacts anymore.
5. I love Mexican food. I could eat bean and cheese burritos for every meal.
6. I am a nail biter. It is a horrible habit.
7. I love shopping online. I watch mamabargains.com far too frequently.
8. I am addicted to too many TV shows.
9. I really enjoy cooking and baking. I didn't really learn how to cook until I quit teaching Jr. High. I never imagined that I'd be good at it, or even like to do it. Amazing what having some time at home will do to someone.
10. I love digital scrapbooking.
11. I am really nervous to send Max to Kindergarten. The bus thing scares me too. However, he is very excited about it, and he can't wait to ride a bus. I know I am a totally annoying and overprotective first time mom. :-)
12. I think Daylight Donuts was heaven sent.
13. I hate the cold. If it weren't for my family and friends, I would move somewhere warmer.
14. I don't like being alone.
15. I have a phone phobia. I have a really hard time talking to people outside of my "comfort zone" on the phone. It really bothers me (and Riley). I know it's irrational, and I am really trying to be better about it.
16. I love teaching. My current job is awesome.
17. Mexico is my paradise. I usually wish I were there.
18. I could go to Disneyland every year. I love it there.
19. I also love Las Vegas.
20. My husband is the greatest man alive. I am so lucky to have him.
21. My boys are the cutest. :-)
22. I am very competitive. And stubborn.
23. I am a pack rat. Another thing I'm trying to be better about.
24. I sing preschool songs through my house all the time. Max gets really annoyed with me. I can't decide if he's sick of the songs, or if it's just my voice. :-)
25. I can't wait for spring because it means that we're that much closer to summer!
Riley says too many of these have to do with warm weather. What can I say, I am sick of the cold!
I tag: Natalie B., Tesla, Cat, Rebecca A., Shannon, Laci, Emily H., Natalie H., Heather B., Christi C., Amber G., Stormy, Ashley C., Amber M., Heather W., and anyone else who hasn't yet done this but wants to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so sick of the cold myself! I love that you sing preschool songs through your house, so cute! Thanks for sharing, I love reading stuff like this.
I can not beleive how big sam is already!! crazy crazy! I hope your doing good.. it was fun to read your 25 things.. I actually already knew some of them heheh. Make sure you give your mom a big big big hug for me!
Post a Comment