Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Carnival Season

It's no surprise that Max loves carnivals! He starts asking when they are coming in about January. He has been having so much fun this year being tall enough to go on some of the "big kid" rides. The above picture shows an unsuspecting Max waiting for the ride to start.
And this is Max trying to "unglue" himself from the girl he doesn't know. It was cute to hear little giggles coming from his seat.

Sam went on his first ride this year. He wasn't sure if he liked it or not at first, but by the end he was a fan. Looks like carnivals just got double expensive for me.

I thought Max may have moved on this year, but no. This continues to be his favorite ride. He loves this silly "raiders" obstacle course. He could go through it all day! He's really looking forward to Steel Days this weekend. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is Kaden's favorite, too! Go figure. Your boys are getting so big. We should get together for a BBQ or something before the summer's over.

Caroline Shoell said...

Nicole, Hi it's Caroline! I'm finally entering the Blogging world. Your blog is so cute! I laughed out loud when i saw the picture of Max on that ride. so cute! Looks like you had a fun 30th. You guys are so funny! I hope you don't mind if i put your link on my blog! Your so cute in you cool t-shirt! Love ya Caroline