Thursday, July 16, 2009

T-Ball

Max started T-ball this year and so far it has been a blast to watch! He is doing such a great job.
He loves to catch the ball and throw it to first. We had to make him stop tackling the kids for the ball at the first game. He would run for it wherever it landed. :-)
We have discovered that he is a leftie batter (but still seems to be ambidextrious at most other things). He has been having so much fun practicing batting and catching with Riley in the backyard.
This picture was at the last game when Riley was helping fill-in for Max's coach. Max loved having dad's help!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachael Grotegut said...

How CUTE! I love watching little kids play sports, its a crack up. Gavin is doing his first year of soccer starting at the end of July. I am so excited!

Heather Whitworth said...

He is so cute... I can't believe how big he is getting!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, great pics! i cant beleive how big max is getting. so fun