Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween 2009

I love Halloween! It is so fun to find costumes for the boys and get them all dressed up!
This year Sam is going to be a lion in Max's old costume. It is getting pretty snug on Sam, but I had to use it, it's just too cute!
Max decided this year that he was going to be Heat Blast from Ben 10. I miss being able to choose his costume (the animal costumes are so fun), but it is so fun seeing how excited he has been for his Ben 10 costume.
Happy Halloween 2009!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

Love the costumes. Where did you take these pics at? Did you do them?

Heather Whitworth said...

So stinkin' cute!!!! Man, those are some handsome boys (and getting so big too!)

Anonymous said...

They lok so cute, thanks for posting the pics! I love to see them.