Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sam is 1!


I cannot believe it has been a year, but it's true! My baby is 1!
Some things that I am loving about this stage:
*He is a major cuddler. He loves hugging and kissing!
*I love how much he looks up to his brother. He thinks Max is the greatest. They are playing so great together!
*He has inherited the stubborn gene! It seems to be dominant. :-) I'm sure he could be walking at this point, but he doesn't want to. Everything has to be his idea!
*I love hearing him "talk" to me. He babbles all day. He says mama, mom, dada, Max, and dog. He calls everyone Max (exept mom and dad) and he calls all animals dogs. He has learned the sounds for monkey, lion, dog, duck, and lamb.

1 comment:

Weimaraner Ranch said...

oh those are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!