Thursday, February 21, 2008

Easter

Easter is messing me up this year! LOL! Why is Easter so early? (I looked up the answer and it has something to do with the moon cycles and equinoxes, but it's really bugging me still). This year it falls on March 23. We were planning to have Max's family B-day party that day, but then I found out it was Easter, so now I have to try to find another day that works...ahhh....my dilemmas!

2 comments:

Catherine Glazner said...

LOL- Its totally weird that Easter is in MARCH. Its always supposed to be in April, seriously!? And whats up with the moon cycles and equinoxes ?!? LOL. Sorry its messin up Max's Birthday party!!

Jocelyn is so excited for he's birthday party, she asks me all the time if "TODAY" is Max's birthday party. Why did I tell her so early!? LOL.

Love ya!!
Cat

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole, Sorry about the party problem. I think that you should have it on the 30th!!! :)It looks like Ken has some work to do up there the week before and we could stay and come to it:) Just an idea, but please let me know when it will be!
Em