Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Been a While

I'm here again! I changed some things around, added some things, played around with the template a little bit, and I'm finally posting again after about a year. Hopefully I can stick with it this time, I think it's a great way to keep up with friends and family, and some of my friends have been motivating me to start writing--thanks Andrea and Cat!
Today has been a tired and lazy day. Max woke up with an earache last night, so I didn't get much sleep, so after preschool today I took a LONG nap! I usually hate naps, but with this pregnancy, I have been taking a lot of them. Max stayed home from school today and seems to be doing a lot better thanks to his nurse daddy! I love that Riley always knows what to do. I can't wait for all of the winter colds to be over though. It seems like one of us is always sick. BLAH!
Well, at least there is only 52 days to Mexico!!!

1 comment:

Catherine Glazner said...

YES!! I'm first!! YAY!! I'm so glad your on here!! I love your picture of your family!! Its soo cute!!

I'm so glad Max is feeling better!! Sleeping is good, even when your not pregnant! LOL.

Love ya!!

Cat