At Karate Wednesday, they were doing sword fights at the end of class. After a few rounds of 3 on 3, they decided to play "protect the King". The teacher asked the kids how their strategy would need to change if they were trying to protect their "King". Max (in his own little 4 year old world) raised his hand and answered:"Well, if we go into underground caves, and there is bears, then we will die."
The teacher and all of the parents were laughing so hard. Guess he missed the point of the game. . .



4 comments:
Okay, now grandma is laughing too! Have I told you lately how much I love this kid? His comments always cheer me up and make me smile! Love you all!
Max is funny! That is one more reason that you guys need to come down here! We have the snow canyon caves that are fun to go into and I think that Max would love it!!!
Max cracks me up! That was the best.
LOL! Jocelyn has been telling me she wants to go back with Max to the Bear Caves!! LOL.
Post a Comment