
What a cute little guy we have! Or, I guess I should say big guy, we took Sam to his 2 month Dr. appointment and these were his stats:
Height: 24.5 inches (95%)
Weight: 12 lbs. 10 oz. (75%)
Head Circumference: 40cm (50%)
He is growing like a weed and starting to be such a little chub. He is so much fun. So many people told me that #2 was WAY harder than #1, but besides the sleeping factor in the first couple of weeks, I would say the adjustment has been easier. Even Max has had a pretty easy adjustment. Max loves watching Sam. Everyday he tells me that Sam is "cuter than he was yesterday". Today he said, "Mom, Sam just keeps getting cuter and cuter!".

Sam loves to talk. He babbles and coo's all day. It is so fun to listen to. He is also a very smiley little guy, and his little giggles are so cute! He is very alert during the day, and just takes a few naps here and there. He has become a great sleeper at night, last week he even slept through the night, 10:30pm-6:30am! I am hoping that he decides to do that again sometime soon, but he usually sleeps from about 11pm until 5am so he is doing great and I am loving the extra hours of sleep.

I am such a lucky mom to have 2 of the sweetest and cutest boys! Being their mom is so much fun!
5 comments:
I'm so glad that the adjustment to two kids has gone ok for you.
They say people love things they are good at. You are such a wonderful little Mom to the boys! I am so thankful for your devotion to them! It must be true!
Sam is a chunk! Can't wait to see some new pictures.
I am glad the adjustment to two has been so easy. Since Gav and Keats were so close it was rough. How lucky he's sleeping so much already!
See the adjustment was easy because you were expecting it to be so hard! Everyone told me it was going to be really easy, and I was like...you big fat Liars!!! This is HARD! LOL.
I'm so glad its been a smooth transition!! Sam is ADORABLE!! He is soo chunky He's outfits are SO CUTE!! I need to go shopping, and buy christmas stuff. We already have our lights up! YAY!! AND our tree!! GO ME!!
-Cat-
Hey Nic! I'm glad you found me too!! Seriously Sam is getting cuter and cuter, and he has a cutie for a big brother! Mia just loves Max she talks about him all the time! I had to steal your christmas countdown it was soooo much cuter than mine!
Oh yea and I just had one of those cakes today!!! I freaking love them! If your going to be at the studio next Wed I'll bring you one!!! Just let me know!
Post a Comment