Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trick or Treat!

We had a lot of fun on Halloween! Max and Sam were the Mario brothers! Max has been wanting to be Mario since right after halloween last year, so he was VERY excited to finally wear the costume!
Our day started out at preschool. We did a costume parade to all the classrooms. I was able to get a few pictures of Max when he came through my room. He took the parade very seriously and didn't even want to crack a smile for me!
After preschool, we headed home to get Sam ready and then to Grandma Terrie's work to trick-or-treat. Max loved seeing everyone at the bank. He kept telling them that he was dressed up as Mario and then he would take his hat off to assure them that he was still Max. Sam was a trooper in his costume! Doesn't he look so cute!That night, Riley had to work, so we headed over to Grandma Colleen's house to trick-or-treat. Max had a blast even though it was raining a little bit. He even loved the houses that had "scary things" at their doors this year. He ended up with enough candy for the entire year!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you posted these! I have been so excited to see how cute they looked!

Natalie and Craig said...

oh, your kids are the cutest!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the pictures of the kids in their costumes on, Grandpa Gary has been waiting to see how cute they looked!

Catherine Glazner said...

Nicole!!! The kids look soo cute!! What a great idea for costumes!! Sam is looking so big!!!! I love your costume!! So pretty!! Love you guys!

Heather Whitworth said...

Nic,
They are absolutely darling. Isn't it fun having two so you can match costumes with a theme? I love it!

Rachael Grotegut said...

Oh my gosh! Don't be surprised when I steal this idea from you next year. They look so cute! I made John come and look at them. He's jealous we didn't think of making our boys mario and Luigi. He wanted me to point out that Sam should have been Mario since he is small and fat, and Max should have been Luigi!
Those are the best costumes!

James and Cassidee said...

So cute! You are so good to dress up with your boys!