
We went to Sam's 4 month check-up a few days ago, and he's getting so BIG! It's funny that he started out a pound smaller than Max's birthweight, but has now passed Max by over a pound at 4 months. He's definitely a chunky monkey. His stats are:
Weight: 16 lbs. 3 oz. (75%)
Height: 27 inches (+95%)

He continues to be so much fun. He is always happy and smiling, especially if his belly is full. He is becoming so active, he likes to be moving all of the time. He gets his little legs going so cute when he's excited. He's such a strong little guy too. He loves to make himself rock when he's sitting on my legs, and he thinks standing (supported of course) is great. This week, he learned how to roll and he loves to be on the ground rolling, especially if there is a toy nearby to put in his mouth. He is really close to sitting on his own too!

Sam loves watching everything Max is doing. He also loves watching Max's cartoons. If you are not paying attention to him, he yells and grunts to get your attention. He LOVES "talking" and "coo"ing to everyone. He makes the cutest little sounds. He loves to click his tongue too.

No more sleeping through the night for Sam. He likes to wake up around 5am thinking he's starving. I am hoping that I get my nights back soon! I had hoped that rice cereal would help, but not so far!

He is not a fan of rice cereal. He makes horrible faces when he is being fed. I thought with how much he loves to eat that he would love his cereal, but no. He's all about his milk. He has started to drool A LOT, no signs of teeth yet though.

It seems like he is learning something new (and getting bigger) each day, and I am having a blast watching him...I love being a mom!
7 comments:
He is too cute!
Congrats... he is officially heavier than Kyla and she will be 1 on feb 5th. He is so cute!!!!
Wow he has changed so much! We need to come up and see him and Max. Do you love your super summer seat? I really liked ours! He is a cutie!
What a doll! How funny that our boys are born so closely and are so different. Edward is such a lightweight - 13 lbs 10 oz at his 4 month. He doesn't like rice cereal yet, either. One day we'll sleep again, right?
He is getting way too cute!!!!
awww! He is so chubby and cute! He is really starting to look a lot like Max too. What a doll!
Those are really cute pictures to show his little personality. I love chubby babies!
Post a Comment