We had a great time celebrating the New Year at my parents house. We had a yummy dinner (steak and shrimp), played games, and chatted the night away. Max got to play his first game of Mario Party with his own controller, and he was so excited! He even made it until midnight, and then we all went outside and made some New Year noise and watched some fireworks.
As far as new year resolutions go, I haven't really made any. . .I don't think I ever really have, at least not one that I've really followed through with. Rachael has a great idea, so I think I'll steal hers. I hope that this year I am able to slow down a little bit and just enjoy life with my sweet family. 2009 is gearing up to be busy, and through it all, I want to make sure that I take time to stop and enjoy.
Happy 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment