Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas! I hope your day was as amazing as ours!

7 comments:

Laci said...

Pictures already!!! Wow your fast! I have not even uploaded them yet!!! Where did you find matching pjs for the whole fam??? sooooo adorable! I hope you had a great Christmas!!!

McArthur Family said...

How adorable are you all in your pjs. Love the chef outfit!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pictures...looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. YOu probably think I'm such a rude friend for not getting together- I really was trying to track down your # about 2 wks. ago to see if you wanted to go swimming with us but I can't get your cell# from my old cell phone and nobody answered at your parent's # so I was out of luck! With only 5 days left now, I doubt I'll have time for any fun, but will you email me your # so I can still call you sometime?

Amber Lynn said...

I love the PJ"S!

Kristi said...

Love the matching PJs! So fun! The halloween costumes are great, too. And the puking pumpkin? Impressive! Glad we're back in touch! Darling boys you have! Be that proud Mama.

Catherine Glazner said...

Nicole!! This picture is toooo cute!! Look at you guys with matching PJ's!! ADORABLE!! Max with his little Chef hat!!

Rachael Grotegut said...

I love all your matching Jammies! I can never find any that match in my size HA! Looks like you guys had an awesome christmas!