Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Baby Sister is Getting Married!

My sweet baby sister is getting married! I am so excited for Natalie and Craig. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of them!


Natalie, you are the best sister and friend ever! I feel so lucky to have such a tight bond with you. You are such a beautiful, fun and happy person, I'm so glad that you found someone who brings out the best in you. You are such a cute couple. Congratulations Natalie and Craig!

4 comments:

Catherine Glazner said...

You guys are the cutest sisters EVER!! Such a tight bond with each other!! I hope Jocelyn and her (future) sister will have the same thing. Your both soo beautiful!! I'm excited for your family!! Have fun in Mexico!!

Laci said...

I am sooo excited to see pictures!!! Hurry up!

Natalie and Craig said...

oh, thanks pit, i love you!!! you are the best!

Anonymous said...

the 2nd picture is the Natalie I remember...so crazy that she's getting married now! You know how usually you don't like your friend's siblings to hang around (I mean like when we were teenagers)? It was never like that with Nat, she's always just a sweet girl! I should post the pics on fb that we took at the Excalibur so long ago, making upside down chin faces with her :)