Sorry this post has taken me so long. I didn't want to post pictures of Natalie in her dress until after the reception, so now that it's all over, here goes!
Natalie and Craig's wedding was PHENOMENAL! It was a gorgeous day on the beach and the bride and groom both looked amazing. Craig's dad married them and he gave such a great speech before the vows.
Dad giving away his baby!
The family. We had so much fun!
After the wedding, we were able to just hang out for a few hours while Natalie and Craig were photographed. Everyone was hungry, so we headed over to the buffet and stuffed ourselves with chips, salsa, guacamole, and the best sopapia's I've ever eaten!
Dinner was served on the beach just after sunset.
Max entertained everyone with his killer dance moves. The food and company were fabulous! It was such an amazing day.
Congratulations Natalie and Craig!
After the wedding, we were able to just hang out for a few hours while Natalie and Craig were photographed. Everyone was hungry, so we headed over to the buffet and stuffed ourselves with chips, salsa, guacamole, and the best sopapia's I've ever eaten!
Congratulations Natalie and Craig!



7 comments:
I love that picture too!
You look great!! So beautiful!
Such beautiful pictures! Everyone looks so good!
Your favorite pic is so cool!! You look great, that is a way cute dress, Max and Sam look so cute! It looks like it was a ton of fun!!! I love exclamation points! ha ha
what a beautiful, emotion and love filled wedding. gorgeous!
wow! amazingly beautiful!
I love the pictures, your favorite is so cool!! Who took the pictures down there?? You of course look STUNNING in your dress!! You guys are such a cute family!! Max is so adorable in he's little matching clothes with Sam!! So is it weird to say your baby sister is married?!
Post a Comment