Friday, May 01, 2009

The Big 3-0!

Happy Birthday Riley! I have had a blast spending our 20's together and I can't wait to see what the 30's have in store for us!
Max wants to add "Happy Birthday dad, you're the best-est dad in the whole world and I love you so much." He also told Riley that he knew that he was getting pretty old but it is OK.

Sam spends most of his days blabbing "dadadada", already vocalizing his love for daddy. Today it also translates into "Happy Birthday old man. I fully plan on continuing to eat you out of house and home."
Happy Birthday Riley! You're the best! I hope you have an awesome day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad that you got the day off and that you had such a fun day!

Weimaraner Ranch said...

Happy b-day Ri, I can't believe you are really 30, and I am not far behind, it seems like it wasn't that long ago you were driving me to school, and now look we have kids and you are 30, WOW!!!!!

Shannon said...

30 was a tough one for me! Well, Happy Birthday Riley! Hope you guys have lots of fun celebrating!

Catherine Glazner said...

awww....Happy Birthday Riley!!