Friday, August 01, 2008

An Amazing 8 Years!

"True love is spending one day getting married... And the rest of your life feeling glad you did."Eight years ago today (8/2), Riley got to enjoy a full day in a black Tuxedo in the blistering hot sun. The things we do for love! :-) Seriously, though, it was an awesome day. . .
And, what an amazing 8 years we have had. Happy Anniversary Baby!
Riley is the absolute best husband and father. He is so optimistic, generous, loving, logical, grounded, crazy smart, understanding, accepting, funny, supportive, and very good looking. :-) Being with Riley makes me a better person, and I love that we have spent the past 8 years learning, growing, and building an incredible life together. Max looks up to his daddy so much, and tells me often that he wants to be "just like dad" when he grows up. I adore how much Riley really cherishes his time off work and loves to be with his family, Max and I are always looking forward to dad's days off. I love you Riley! Happy 8th Anniversary!

“The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.”--Hugh Walpole, Sr.

4 comments:

McArthur Family said...

I love how much you adore your husband!

Happy Anniversary!

Andrea said...

I have never seen pictures of your wedding. You are GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on 8 years

Rachael Grotegut said...

Happy anniversary you two! I love all the wedding pictures, you guys are so cute!

Catherine Glazner said...

AWWW ..You guys look so cute!!! Happy Anniversary, you guys totally belong together!! I couldn't see either of you without the other! I'm so glad you found your perfect mate! He is your "Edward"...Well in your case, YOUR "Jacob" !! LOL.