Mama bargains: I love looking at their great deals. I've only ever bought one thing from them, but I totally love it! I got the Fleurville Escape Pod in yellow seedpod for super cheap! It is such a cute little diaperbag/purse. I'm excited to start using it!
Bubele Boutique: I found these guys on one of the other mom shopping websites. I fell in love with their double knotted hats, and when they had a 50% off everything sale, I got two super cute outfits complete with the cute hats. Both of the outfits I got are on their front page. Also, they have amazing customer service. I had a problem with one of the pants that arrived (pocket sewn on the wrong place), and it was fixed and I had a new pair of pants within 2 days!
Etsy: I totally love Etsy! I could spend all day browsing all of the neat handmade stuff. I have bought three things (from three different sellers) that I love. My favorite is the minky blanket and burp cloths that I bought for Sam. The seller even embroidered Sam's name on it, so cute!

Old Navy Flip Flops: I knew I was going to be happy with my stock-up of flip-flops this year. How do you NOT get a bunch of colors at $2.50 each??? :-) These are the only shoes I can really put on by myself right now, and when my ankles start to swell at night, they still fit and don't hurt!
Tums: I am going through these so fast! I'm just glad there is something out there that can quickly rid me of my heartburn. I swear that EVERYTHING is giving me heartburn right now, I even get it from taking my prenatal vitamin!
Motherhood's secret fit belly shorts: These are the most comfortable shorts I own, and I am now wearing them multiple times a week. :-) I love that they don't give me a big line down the middle of my belly like most of my other clothes right now, and the belly panel is really stretchy and lightweight, almost like a nylon only much more durable. I wish I would've gotten more of these.
Bob's Books: We found these books at Costco, and after Max started collection 1, we decided to buy all 3 collections. They are such great beginning reader books, Max loves them. Max has now finished all three collections and is onto some of the fun Usborne Books we have laying around, but he still loves pulling out some of his favorite Bob's Books and reading them to us.
What things are you loving right now?



1 comment:
I love Mama Bargins too! I've only ever bought 2 things, but I love to see whats going on over there. I also spend way too much time on Etsy. Those blankets for Sam are SO cute. They looks so soft!
Only 7 days left! I am getting so excited for you to meet Sam!
Post a Comment