Thursday, August 07, 2008

At least my 4 year old still thinks I'm cute!

Yesterday I was coming down our stairs trying to fix my skirt (that I couldn't see thanks to the gigantic belly). I could feel that the seams were somehow off, not on the sides, but on the front and back. I couldn't figure out how to straighten them out. Max and Riley were at the bottom of the stairs watching me squirm around in an attempt to make my skirt look decent (Riley thinks it's funny that even getting dressed is becoming super hard on me...LOL). I finally got it fixed (I think, I still couldn't see it) and asked Riley, "Ry, how does this look? Did I get the seams fixed."

My super sweet 4 year old responded, "Mom, those earrings are GORGEOUS, and you can wear that shirt when I grow up and we can get married!" Thanks, Max! That's just what mommy needed to hear. I love you my sweet bean!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Little Nicole, you are a beautiful girl, Max is not the only one that thinks so. Even eight months along you still look darling! You've dressed cute and looked great the whole pregnancy. I never did it as gracefully as you do!

McArthur Family said...

Love it!

Amber

Rachael Grotegut said...

Oh Max is such a sweetheart. He will make an awesome husband some day! I am surprised you are still wearing normal clothes. A month before Keaton was born I was just wearing sweats.

Catherine Glazner said...

LOL- THat is soo cute!! That is such a sweet thing to say!! Little Max! I agree with Terry, you have looked SO great the whole pregnancy!

I have to tell you, Jocelyn wanted to marry Max too.

We were talking about getting married and she asked if she could marry Bridger. I said...No,you can't marry your brother. She said why? I said, well just because your supposed to marry someone that isn't related to you, someone that isn't your brother. She said..So I can marry Max or Gavin, or Ben? I said..Yep. You can marry them. Then she said, well I think I will marry Max cause I'm older than him and he will do what I say. LOL!!! That got me laughing so HARD!! Then she said, Mom can me and max live here with you? and all of our babies? I said, yep. You can live here as long as you want babe. She said THANKS MOM! Your the best!! ...She went to go play outside..and then said..Oh! Mom can you call Nicole and let her know that we are going to get married so he doesn't marry anyone else? I said...Sure babe. LOL....My heart was bursting!! ...My little Jocelyn....That was funny...your little Max...so funny. So cute!!

So since they are going to be living with me, does that still mean I have to pay for the wedding??

-Cat-

Anonymous said...

what a sweet thing for him to say! You're such a cute mom, it's no wonder he would say that to you :)