Monday, August 11, 2008

School is starting! Where did the summer go?

Today was our first faculty meeting for preschool! It was fun to be back, the meetings went great, and I just love the school that I work for (and the people I work with, which makes it very nice), but I can't believe it's already time for school to start! What happened to summer? It seemed extra short this year.
Max is very ready for preschool though, he is getting excited to meet his new teacher and to do "projects". He keeps wanting to work on "scissoring paper", "drawing maps", writing names and reading his books. I love that he is so interested in learning. He's such a smart boy and I'm excited to see what he'll do in school this year!

1 comment:

Catherine Glazner said...

Summer WAS extremly short, it didn't start until really late...we totally got gipped. I think all of fall things shouldn't start until October. I mean its only fair!