Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Emily tagged me, so here goes!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was living in my parents basement with my best friend, Amber, and we were going to BYU. I was taking 18 credit hours of generals (boring!) and trying to decide what to major in. During the year, I changed my major from elementary education to pre-med to secondary education (I ended up with my degree in Secondary Education with a health major and an English and Drivers Ed. minor). I was staying busy working at my moms dance studio and at Target. I was also taking dance classes in an attempt to stay fit and keep the "freshman 40" off! Like most college students, I was rarely getting any sleep (and it was so much fun!).

2. 5 things on my to-do list:
Clean up my bedroom and get all of the clothes sorted out
Choreograph my last two dances for my 3-4 year old class for the dance recital
Deep clean my bathroom
Exercise (and to remember to make TIME for it)
Watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report episodes I have DVR'd

3. My favorite snacks:
My very favorite is strawberry cold stone ice cream with strawberries, angel food cake, graham crackers, and whip cream mixed in. Healthy, I know! I also love nacho cheese doritos and bean dip, and cake (especially costco cake!)

4. If I became a billionaire, what would I do with the money:
Pay off the house and invest. I would love to live off of the interest of a billion dollars! LOL! I would also make sure to have a college fund in place for our children, and I would travel!

5. Name 3 bad habits I have:
I am a horrible nail biter. I have fake nails right now, and instead of biting, I always pick at them. It drives everyone nuts!
I have really dry skin, and in the winter I have a problem with scratching my legs to death.
I have phone-phobia. . .LOL. . .I am working at this though.

6. 6 places I've lived
Oh! I am the most boring person in the world! I don't think I have even lived in 6 places...let's see
1. Orem, UT (when I was little)
2. Pleasant Grove, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT (when Riley and I were first married, in a condo)
5. Eagle Mountain, UT
6. Saratoga Springs, UT
OK, so six, if I count Orem twice. Sad that all of these places are in Utah County! LOL!

7. 5 jobs I've had:
Dance Teacher
Target (doing planograms)
7th Grade Teacher
Preschool Teacher
Selling Usborne Books

8. 5 Things people don't know about me:
Hmm...I'm a pretty open person, so I don't think there is a lot that people don't know about me...
1. I love to watch ABC daytime Soaps. I have loved them since I was young. General Hospital is my very favorite and I used to DVR it until Riley made fun of me too much (and I got too busy to keep up with it). I still occasionally watch it on soapnet when i'm cleaning or something.
2. I am a book-aholic. I have way, way, way, too many books in our house but I can't help myself! I love books, especially children's books.
3. I love to sew and I taught myself how after Max was born. I haven't ever made anything very big or complicated (a student council quilt that we sent to Africa has been my biggest project) but I love it. I also love to cross-stitch.
4. I LOVE Mexico. When I look at the pictures of our trips, I want to be there! I am so excited for our trip in a few weeks!
5. I love to play video games. Mario Party is my favorite and I love to hang out with my fam and play!

Thanks for the tag Em!
I am going to tag Cat and Natalie!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Loved it!!

I didn't know some of those things about you. We need to get together!

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along. I learned some new things so that was fun!

Catherine Glazner said...

I did NOT know you loved soaps, I'm so gonna have to tease you about that now! LOL. Alright guess I'm "IT"! LOL