
Hand! A very cute hand too! I love looking at the little hands and feet in the ultrasound pictures. So cute. You can also see the little profile. I love it! I went to Fetal Studios in South Town Mall on Saturday after Max's birthday party because I am very impatient and I WANTED to know what we were having. The man who did the ultrasound there was amazing! I would totally recommend them to anyone who was as impatient as me (20 weeks was just too far away!). We ended up with a bunch of pictures and measurements, and we were able to find out the gender! YEAH! DRUMROLL......

It's a BOY! We have a ton of pictures from all different angles assuring us that he is a boy! He was moving around a lot and totally showing off. He is about 5 inches long from head to toe and we are so happy that everything looks healthy. Max is very excited to have a little brother.
3 comments:
NICOLE!!! I'm soo happy for you!! A tiny little boy!! How cute and so fun for Max!! I'm so glad you were impatient and found out early!! Congrats!! I'm super happy for you!!
So fun!!! You guys have cute boys too!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I bet Max was very happy to find out he was getting a brother! Sorry we missed the party! I do have something for him so I will send it up with my Mom :)
Post a Comment