Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday Ramblings

Tonight Max and I went over to Riley's parents house for dessert and we had the greatest pie. It was apple AND cherry, two of my favorites in one! What a great idea! The flavor combination was awesome.

On a different note, I thought I'd share Max's elephant picture. I love these towels and he looked so cute in it the other night! He's such a good sport to let me dry him off in animal towels and take pictures.




Here is our goofy kid making his own slide down our couch out of my exercise mat. As I said yesterday, this is evidence he has been pent up for too long! The slide didn't seem to work too hot, but he had fun anyway. He seems to figure out a lot of things to make out of the mat.





Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss day at the preschool, so Max and I are both very excited! It sounds like they are decorating very cute with balloons and stuff all over the school, and the kids are making Dr. Seuss hats, so it should be really fun. I'm off to find one of our many Dr. Seuss books to take to read to the kids tomorrow!

3 comments:

Catherine Glazner said...

CUTE!! Where did you get those towels?! They are the cutest ones I've seen!! Max's looks so cute as a elephant!!

I didn't know they were going to do Dr. Seuss at the preschool, that will be so fun!! Jocelyn will be excited!

Love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy yo and Max came over for some of our revolutionary pie! I always love to see yo both. I hope yo are doing some fun things while Riley is working extra this week. Anytime you will come and visit I would be delighted to make a pie or a cake! Love you guys! Grandma Terrie

Anonymous said...

I should have checked the spelling before I published my comment. I would like everyone to know that I do know how to spell you!