Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Weather is Teasing Me!

For a few days I was thinking we were finally getting some nice air, warmth, maybe a hint of spring, but NO! Tonight it is snowing. The wind has been blowing SO hard, and it's winter all over again. Also, apparently there is another inversion moving in. YUCK!

At least we were able to take advantage of the few nice days we did have. Max rode his big wheel from our house to the park in our neighborhood and LOVED being outside. He attempted to ride home, but he told us that if he kept riding it he would "really hurt his back" and that he was an "excellent walker", so he walked the rest of the way home while Riley carried his bike. I know he is just itching for warmer weather so that he can "dig" outside. Poor kid has been pent up inside for too long. Tonight, he was making a slide out of my exercise mat and the couch (I'll have to post pictures later).

I am having a hard time being patient for warmer weather. There are so many things I would love to get out and do! Please, Please, Please, no more winter!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The weather has been crazy up there! You guys can come visit us! They just opened a really nice park by our house! It was 75 degrees down here yesterday! Oh and we could go to Red Cliffs. I bet max would like that place.

Catherine Glazner said...

I was actually not minding the snow until these last few days. Where the weather has been soo great!!NOW I'm dying for spring to come, and now this week another storm is hitting... I guess it will make us appreciate the spring and summer when it does come. Do you remember that June where there was STILL snow? ...it was crazy!!

Jocelyn is right there along with Max, she can't wait to get out. We tried to ride her bike, but her tires were flat! LOL. Hopefully the Sping Fairy will hear your plea and bring spring around soon!!