For the last few days, Max has been using his amazing imagination. Last night he decided he wanted to be a dinosaur (after reading a book about dinosaurs), he said that in order to be a dinosaur, he needed to hatch from a dinosaur egg. So, we put him under a blanket and he rolled himself into a little ball and told us that it would take him 5 days to hatch. Luckily, he ended up hatching in 2 minutes. After hatching, he told us that he was a T-Rex and a carnivore. He walked around the house growling and looking for things to "destroy". This morning, he woke up and immediately took off his pajamas and told me that carnivores don't need clothes and that I needed to call him Max the Carnivore. He spent the better part of today roaming the house in his underwear and socks reminding me that I can't just call him Max, he needs to be Max THE CARNIVORE! When I asked him if he was going to eat me, he told me that he is a carnivore who eats chicken nuggets, not family. Whew! I was starting to worry!
It has been really cute watching him play for the past few days. He is such a fun kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so funny! I love reading your blog to see what you guys are up to. Max sure does have an imagination. He says the funniest things. Mom always tells me the funny things he says and it gives me a good laugh for the day!
YEAH!!! I'm so glad to read your blog. That Max is so funny, I'm sure he keeps you entertained
haha!! That is so cute!! I'll have to ask him if he's still a carnivore at his birthday! lol
Post a Comment