Riley and I have been looking at crib sets for a while now, and we had narrowed it down to two. Last night, I went with my mom to look at the two, and she helped me decide which one to get. I LOVE this crib set and I am so excited to start decorating the nursery! Max was pretty excited about the theme for the baby's room too. The dinosaurs are so dang cute and I just love the colors. Now, I have to decide how to decorate the rest of the room . . . anybody want to help? I'm no good at design!Also, I wanted to tell two of my greatest friends CONGRATULATIONS! Tesla had her baby on Wednesday, and what a sweet baby he is! He is so dang cute and little, especially compared to Max at birth. I am so glad that you're finally done, Tesla, and also very jealous that I'm not!
Cat graduated from UVSC on Friday! Yeah!!! I am so excited for you to be done, Cat! I know how much graduating meant to you, and I'm so happy that you have reached your goal. You're awesome! Congrats!



3 comments:
That is really cute!
aww..thanks for the shout out!! I'm happy too!!
The bed set is really cute!! I LOVE it. I'm glad you made your choice, I still want to see the whale one..!!
Its so fun to decorate a baby's room!! I'm jealous!!
-Cat-
Keaty has a dino nursery! Mine was one from Pottery barn I got off eBay because at the time no one sold Dinosaurs. I really love the colors of yours though. Keatons is mostly red and blue.
Post a Comment