Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Ramblings

I have a lot to do tonight, but I thought I'd fit in a quick post before I get laundering and packing. I have been sick, yet again, this week. AGGGHHH! This time it's been a sinus infection, so I'm getting really good at breathing through my mouth full time. :-) I also ended up with food poisoning on Tuesday, so between the two, it has been great. I just can't wait to get out of town (have I mentioned that???) and hang out in the sun. It will be good for all of us.
In other news, I signed Max up for June swimming lessons, and he is very excited. He keeps telling me "mom, after school gets over, I get to do swimming lessons like a little dolphin". He loved his lessons so much last year. I am so glad that the AF swimming pool has evening swimming lessons (5:35pm) so that I can watch him while chillin' in the evening sun. He is also getting really excited for carnival season and reminds us where the carnivals go up every time we drive past a carnival location.
And now I better get back to the laundry if I want to have clothes to wear!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Max is so cute! He is so very smart! Have fun in Mexico! Take lots of pics :)

Catherine Glazner said...

Max looks so cute! We should totally take the kids to a carnival!! That would be so fun!!