Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Did you miss me?
We're back! Mexico was such a blast! I will post more about it, with pictures, later. I thought I would pass on this link for all of the Twilight fans. I have read the first and second books, and am now in the middle of the third. So far, great read (although I've noticed they tend to drag on in the middle). Anyway, check out the link!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I missed you! I need to see pictures
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad that your finally reading those books!! I LOVE them, I just had a dream about Edward, yet again! ...I can't wait for the movie!! How is it coming with the third book are you done yet?! So excited, thanks for the link! Edward, did look a TINY bit better in that clip then other shots. So hopefully he can be the Edward everyone wants him to be.
And YES!! I did miss you!!
Post a Comment