Friday, April 04, 2008

Oh, Mexico!

I am so excited! We leave for sunny Mexico in 9 days! I want to emphasize SUNNY! I can't wait to get out of cold and windy Utah for a few days. It is supposed to be 82 degrees when we arrive in Puerto Vallarta . . . YEAH! We are going to the same resort that we have stayed at for the past two years. We love it there! Besides being right on an amazing white sand beach, the people couldn't be nicer, the beds are comfortable, and the food is yummy! Here are a few pics from our trip last year:Max and Buddha at the Japanese restaurant dressed in their sombreros. Our resort has a huge Fiesta every Thursday where they decorate the whole place and have parties all day.
Hanging out at the beach watching Natalie para sail over the ocean.

I'm hoping that I can come home with a tan like that again! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm super JEALOUS!

Catherine Glazner said...

Nicole!! 9 days!! I can't believe thats so soon. What am I going to do without you for a week!?! Do you get reception in Mexico!? LOL. I'm so happy for you, your gonna come back looking all tan, darker than ME!! I'm super jealous that you get heat and we get ...wind...You'll have a blast!!