Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My ABC's

I was tagged by one of my greatest friends, Andrea. I love you Andrea! We need to get together again sometime soon! :-)

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Each player tags 3 people.

A- Attached or single: Attached!

B- Best Friend: Riley. It's so great to be married to my best friend. Also, my mom.

C-Cake or Pie: Cake, cake, and more cake.

D-Day: Sunday

E- Essential Item: My computer and my cell.

F- Favorite Color: Yellow

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears I guess, I don't really love either.

H-Home town: Pleasant Grove

I- Indulgences: Baked goods . . . LOL! and the TV

J- January or July?: July, give me summer anytime!

K-Kids: 1 and 1 on the way, both boys

L-Life is incomplete without: my family and friends!

M- Marriage Date: August 2, 2000

N- Number of Siblings: 2, 1 brother, 1 sister

O- Oranges or Apples: apples

P- Phobias or Fears: Uncomfortable social situations.

Q- Quote: "Never try to out-stubborn your mother."

R- Reason To Smile: I have the sweetest little boy and the most amazing husband. Also, it's warming up outside and our fence was finished today!

S- Season: Summer-I like it hot

T- Tag Three: Cat (and you better do it this time), Emily, and Natalie Harris

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I HAVE to wear socks to bed.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: meat is murder, tasty, tasty murder. :-)

W- Worst Habit: biting my fingernails

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds

Y-Your favorite food: Mexican-specifically bean and cheese burritos.

Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always learn more things about you when you do these. I will play, but it may take me a couple of days :)

Catherine Glazner said...

Alright!! So I know I've been a total slacker with the bloggin thing!! But I did the tag!!

I LOVED yours, it was so funny!!Most of the stuff I already knew, but for some reason I did not know you were a Gemini,like myself!

-Cat-