
We spent a nice, cool, relaxing Sunday in American Fork Canyon with my family and Riley's dad (his mom was out of town). We rode 4-wheelers up to Silver Lake and let Max play while we cooked fire (well, charcoal really) dinners. It was nice to get out with everyone and get away from the crazy heat. While we were there, I put my
HSDS shirt over my schnazzy canyon clothes when it got chilly for a second, and my sweet grandma could not figure out what it meant. After a few minutes, she asked me what
HSDS stands for. I told her that it is
Hot Shots Dance Studio. She started laughing and said "that's not what I had figured out. I thought it meant 'He Sure Did Something!'". We all got a good chuckle out of it! I guess my big belly had her all confused. :-)

Max swimming in the ice cold lake. With all of the run-off coming into the lake, Riley said the water felt like ice water, but that didn't stop Max from taking the plunge.

Riley wouldn't go in past his shins. He said it made his legs go numb.

I love the look on Max's face in this picture. He loves going riding in the canyon!
4 comments:
Sounds fun! I can't see your pics though!
That sounds like a lot of fun! I can't believe that Max got in and swam that is awesome!
hi nicole! this is Britney (Smith) Robinson... i found your blog through Ashley and thought i would say hi and that you have a darling little fam! your little boy is adorable! i hope things are going good for you guys... tell the family hello!
cbrobinson.blogspot.com
LOL- Max is a dare devil!! LOL. This looks like so much fun!! We are attempting to go camping one of these weekends! LOL. You guys will have to come with us, so Max can show us how to swim in really cold water!
Post a Comment