Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Nucul
Max is such a funny kid. While he was busy entertaining himself today, he got out his magnetic drawing thing-y and started writing things on it. After about 5 minutes (I could tell that he had been trying to sound something out) he came over to me with it. It had a cute little heart on it and then said Nucul. A much more interesting way to spell my name, and he totally melted my heart. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
WOW!!! That melted my heart and I'm not even his mom!
ahhhh!!! That is soo sweet!! Nucul!! I LOVE IT!!
I can't think of anything much cuter than that! :) I love what kids come up with when they're learning to spell...never thought of spelling your name that way ha ha!
He is just the cutest Nicole! What a sweetheart. And how awesome that he is learning to sound out words and write them. Gavin can only write his name and its like barely legible!
That is so sweet! He is so smart too!
Post a Comment