"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans" --John Lennon
Monday, June 23, 2008
Riley's Day is Made
So, we just found out that they are building a new Beto's just 2 minutes from our house. Riley is so excited--excited enough, in fact, that he just had to drive down the the A.F. Beto's to get himself a pork carnitas burrito.
Are you serious!??!? Did you SEE the new Olive Garden they are putting there? Now I can never leave lehi, Beto's, Olive Garden, Jalisco restaurant, a pollo loco!!
I get sick every time I eat there. But its like John's favorite. He gets it just about ever night for lunch cause its the only thing open 24 hours. Lehi is getting an Olive Garden? You are so lucky. Spanish Fork has crap. Although we are getting a Costco, so I can't complain right now.
Our story began on a blind date in 1999. We were married in 2000. Besides being a full time mom, I teach High School and dance classes. Riley spends his time away from home being a nurse. Max is 5 and loves everything Mario. He says his favorite place to be is at school. He also loves playgroups, reading, swimming, tumbling and piano. He is such an entertaining character, and so much fun to have in our family! Sam is 1, he is such a fun, happy, and cute little guy! He loves getting into everything and making huge messes. He also loves to eat and can down more food in a day than Max!
4 comments:
We will have to try it out with you guys next time we come up! I have never been there! Where is it going to be?
It's going to be just north of Arctic Circle in Smith's parking lot. They are just starting construction!!!
Are you serious!??!? Did you SEE the new Olive Garden they are putting there? Now I can never leave lehi, Beto's, Olive Garden, Jalisco restaurant, a pollo loco!!
I get sick every time I eat there. But its like John's favorite. He gets it just about ever night for lunch cause its the only thing open 24 hours.
Lehi is getting an Olive Garden? You are so lucky. Spanish Fork has crap. Although we are getting a Costco, so I can't complain right now.
Post a Comment