Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our New Grawlmart

Today on our way to Max's Karate as we were passing the never ending construction that is our new little city, my mom asked when our Walmart would be done. I told her that it would be done in the Spring of 2009 and Max asked how old he will be when it gets finished. I told him that he would probably be 5. We continue quietly down the street.

When we get to the light, Max asks: "Mom, how old will I be when the Grawlmart gets finished?"

Me: "Max, it's WALMART, you know what walmart is"

Max: "No! Not walmart, grawlmart!"

Me: "What are you talking about"

Max (pointing ahead at the new Walgreens): "That store right there, Grawlmart"

Me: "OH! You mean Walgreens!" I could not stop laughing! Walgreens will now forever be known to me as Grawlmart.

2 comments:

Catherine Glazner said...

LOL- That is so funny!! Thats so cute!!! Grawlmart!!

Rachael Grotegut said...

Max is so funny! I will always think of Grawlmart when I see Walgreens. Gavin calls Wal-mart, Nal-nart because he can't say his W's.