One of my favorite blogs to browse is this one. She has the greatest ideas, especially for little kids. I have been pondering the idea of getting Max a Butterfly Kit and with preschool getting out, I am now all stocked up on old chunky crayons to make these. I love her website.
Anyway, I woke up the other morning and started my regular internet browsing while eating breakfast ritual and when I got to her website I saw a recipe I had to try. We have tried a couple of times to make the Macaroni Grill bread, and we've been unhappy with the results. Not this time! Her recipe delivered! It is SOOOO good! We don't have fresh rosemary, so we used Italian seasoning instead, and the bread was still amazing. The texture and everything was just like Macaroni Grill, and it made two big loaves, so we have been able to eat the bread now for 2 days. YUMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for posting that website, I love it. That butterfly kit looks awesome. I am sure my kids would kill them off though, maybe in another year. That bread sounds awesome. I have no idea how to cook, but if I did I would so make some!
Thanks for the great bread recipe Nicole! I can't wait to try it. I really enjoyed reading about "grawlmart"!
Post a Comment