Thursday, June 05, 2008

I've been Tagged!

How to play this game of tag: post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog, list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
1. I only have 13 1/2 weeks left in this pregnancy!
2. My family. I love hanging out with my cute little family. I am so lucky that Riley has so many days off with his work schedule so we have lots of family time. We are really good at filling his time off with fun stuff!
3. Traveling. I love going and doing whenever I can.

3 Fears:
1. That it may never get warm this summer. :-(
2. That my belly is going to get gi-normous in the next few weeks. I got so huge with Max!
3. Losing someone I love.

3 Goals:
1. To get the baby's room painted.
2. To get the laundry room and my bedroom cleaned. . .they both have the same problem, stacks of clothes--my clothes. I really need to just get rid of a lot of them.
3. To get a good tan this summer (when it DOES finally decide to get warm).

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. The internet. I am always checking my email, reading the news, blog surfing, shopping, etc. What do people do without the internet?
2. I have a calendar for Max. It includes the things he does each day and a monthly summary of his growth, development, new words, etc. I started one of the cute little baby calendars when he was born, and I just have never stopped. :-) It really comes in handy when I get around to doing his yearly digital scrapbook.
3. I collect magnets. My fridge is full of them.

3 Random Surprising Facts:
1. I hoard money. That may not be surprising to some of you. :-)
2. I hate being alone.
3. I love eating nacho cheese doritos with bean dip--it's one of my very favorite snacks. YUM!


I tag Cat, Cassidee, Tanya, Ali, and Amber.

3 comments:

Rachael Grotegut said...

I have the same obsession of always being on the internet. Hell if I didn't have kids to take care of I'd just surf all day.

Anonymous said...

That's a cute thing to continue the calendar for Max. And I hear ya on not knowing what I'd do without the internet! How else would I keep up with the outside world? :)

Ashley and Mikkel said...

Yes i also have a fear that it wont get warm this summer! i almost got blown over today by a furocious gust of wind!!